GMPTraining.com offers a complete line of training development services including:
Custom Instructional Design
GMPTraining.com has in-depth experience in designing custom, competency-based, technical skill training programs for process operations.
We have worked extensively for companies involved with:
- APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- Blood derived products
- Contract and OTC manufacturing
- Medical devices
- Traditional pharmaceuticals
We have created programs for:
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Facilities and Engineering
- Laboratory Operations
- Manufacturing Operations
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
If you have a need for custom, competency-based training programs, please give us a call at 215-870-5665. We will gladly get a sample package in the mail to you immediately.
Custom eLearning Training Programs
GMPTraining.com provides custom development of eLearning programs. We use Articulate software as our development platform. We have developed simple programs combining text, artwork, diagrams and digital photographs to complex, highly interactive programs incorporatting live action video.
We have a low cost solution to turn your existing print materials and slide decks into interactive, eLearning programs.
eLearning Package Development
- Background information (old training programs/materials, PowerPoint presentations, articles, notes from Subject Matter Experts, etc.)
- Program Goals or objectives (Key learning points a trainee should acquire from the program)
- Welcome Screen customized with your company logo
- Screens to cover the topic
- Learning Checks (Minimum of two)
- Final Assessment (Minimum of 10 questions)
Additional eLearning Information:
- You own the completed program.
- All program source files are provided so that if you own Articulate software you may make changes to and update your program.
- Programs are provided in AICC or SCORM compliant source files.
If you have a program that you would like put into an interactive eLearning format, call us today at 215-870-5665.
GMPTraining.com offers a one-day analysis of your facility's training system--at no charge! That's right--it's FREE!
Here's how it works:
We will come to your facility and do a one day assessment of your training process. During our time on site, in addition to a select group of employees, we will speak with personnel in:
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Laboratory Operations
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Facilities and Maintenance
We will look at:
- Department Curricula
- Training Programs and Materials
- GMP Training Programs and Materials
- Technical Skill Training Programs and Materials
- SOPs and BPRs
We will then provide you with a complete report on our findings, including:
- A review of the assessment process we used
- Current state of training
- Desired state of training as we believe it needs to be in order to meet regulatory requirements
- Recommendations--if necessary--for bringing your programs into regulatory compliance
There is no charge for our time on site or report writing. You pay for travel, lodging and meals to the site. In most cases, the out-of-pocket expense for this service will be around $1,000.
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Curriculum
If you have purchased a Learning Management System and need assistance in getting that system up and running at your facility, we can help. We have worked with several different Learning Management Systems to:
Identify job specific curriculum for manufacturing operations.
Create job specific programs to support identified curriculum.
- Create naming conventions for curricula and programs.
- Load curricula and programs into Learning Management System.
If you have a Learning Management System and need to create a curriculum and training programs for that system, give us a call today at 215-870-5665. We can assist you in setting up and managing your Learning Management System.
We also have a mission to provide expert, custom, instructional design services. We use a competency-based approach to designing training programs and materials for equipment, manufacturing, and laboratory operations.