Batch Manufacturing Records and GMP: Part 2
$260.00 – $460.00
For process operators involved in the formulation and manufacture of medicinal products in final dosage form. Topics covered include:
- What is a batch record and where does it originate?
- Why do we need a batch record and who else uses it?
- The significance of signatures and counter-signatures
- The basic rules for hand written data
- Final release of batch records
- Role of a Qualified Person.
Running time 18 minutes
Single Use (Play on 1 Computer or use DVD Player and Monitor) ($260), Network/Plant Wide (WMV Files for Use on Shared Drive) (+$200.00)