Safety in Cleanrooms
$230.00 – $430.00
The often hazardous materials used in cleanroom operations and the unnatural clothing and behavior necessary, combine to make it essential that each operator is fully trained in all aspects of safety for working in cleanrooms. Topics are: accidents are avoidable; hazardous materials; cleanroom hazards – fire, explosion, toxic, physical; storage & handling; dealing with emergencies.
Video content includes:
- Cleanroom hazards: fire, explosions, toxicity, physical
- Hazardous materials: flammable, reactive, corrosive, poison/toxic
- Hazardous materials: Handling & storage
- Dealing with emergencies: water based, foam, carbon dioxide, powder
DVD Runtime: 29 Minutes
Program package includes:
- Leader’s Guide
- Assessment and Answer Key
Program available for distribution on company website. See License Type below for details.
To see a preview of this program, click on the forward arrow below.
Single Use (Play on 1 Computer or use DVD Player and Monitor) ($230), Network/Plant Wide (WMV Files for Use on Shared Drive) (+$200.00)