Contaminants and Their Solutions
$230.00 – $430.00
A fundamental program designed for all who must control contamination. Contaminants are examined in detail along with the solutions for their control. Contains instruction on: preventing contamination; non-viable contamination; particle adhesion; chemicals; removing particles; static electricity; viable contamination; controlling microorganisms; disinfectants.
Video content includes:
- Prevention – The cleanroom
- Non-viable contaminants – The theory of particle attraction
- Removing particles
- Surface tension
- Cleaning agents, the ability to clean
- Static electricity
- Viable organisms – The scale of the problem
- Controlling microorganisms
- Which disinfectant?
- The use of disinfectants
DVD Running time: 35 minutes
Program package includes:
- Leader’s Guide
- Assessment and Answer Key
Program available for distribution on company website. See License Type below for details.
Single Use (Play on 1 Computer or use DVD Player and Monitor) ($230), Network/Plant Wide (WMV Files for Use on Shared Drive) (+$200.00)