Good Documentation Practices–eLearning Format
Good Documentation Practices is an eLearning program that includes two sections:
Section 1 provides basic information on Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity.
Section 2 illustrates common good documentation practices.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of good documentation practices.
- Discuss the connection between good documentation practices and data integrity.
- List examples of which types of documents good documentation practices apply.
- Record data within documents for good documentation practices.
- Make corrections within documents using good documentation practices.
- Program Objectives
- Good Documentation Practices Information
- Why is Documentation Important?
- FDA and Data Integrity
- Types of GMP Documentation
- Primary Records
- Process Records
- Operational Records
- QC Support Records
- Good Documentation Practices
- The Basics of Recording Data
- The Importance of Signatures
- Using NA (Non-Applicable)
- Rounding Numbers
- Making Corrections
Program produced in Articulate Storyline
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
To see a preview of this program click on the link below and you will be able to download a zipfile of the program. Once you have the zipfile downloaded, be sure to unzip the folder to preview the program.