Surviving a Regulatory Interview: In the Facility
$595.00 – $1,190.00
This program illustrates the correct ways to answer questions asked by a regulatory auditor while an employee is working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Specifically, the program will shows employees the incorrect and correct ways to handle themselves when answering different types of questions–in an actual manufacturing facility.
Employees sometimes wonder about how to respond to questions in a regulatory interview–particularly when they’re doing their job. They think that talking to an inspector is like being interrogated or put on the spot–or that they’ll make a mistake.
In this program, common interview scenarios are presented along with the do’s and don’ts of how to respond to questions.
- Respond when you don’t know or are unsure of the answer to a question.
- Respond when there’s a lull or a gap in the conversation.
- Respond completely but concisely.
- Respond to questions about SOPs.
- Respond when you’ve made a mistake.
DVD Running time: 15 minutes
Program package includes:
- Leader’s Guide
- Interview Issues Worksheet and Answer Key
- Assessment and Answer Key
Click on the Forward Arrow below to see a preview of this program. See License Type below for details.
Single Use (Play on 1 Computer or use DVD Player and Monitor) ($595), Network/Plant Wide (WMV Files for Use on Shared Drive) (+$595.00)