Surviving a Regulatory Interview
$595.00 – $1,190.00
This program is about interviewing techniques. Specifically, the program will show the incorrect and correct ways to handle yourself during a regulatory interview.
Employees sometimes wonder about how to answer questions in a regulatory interview. They think that talking to an inspector is like being interrogated or put on the spot.
If an inspector asks to speak to you, don’t worry. In this program, you will see common interview scenarios and learn the do’s and don’ts of how to respond to questions.
- Respond when you don’t know or are unsure of the answer to a question.
- Respond when there’s a lull or a gap in the conversation.
- Communicate confidence with your words and body language.
- Respond completely but concisely, and
- Respond when you don’t understand the question or the question is very broad.
DVD: Running time: 15 minutes
Program package includes:
- Leader’s Guide
- Interview Issues Worksheet and Answer Key
- Assessment and Answer Key
Click on the Forward Arrow below to see a preview of this program. See License Type below for details.
Single Use (Play on 1 Computer or use DVD Player and Monitor) ($595), Network/Plant Wide (Mp4 Files for Use on Shared Drive) (+$595.00)
This product is available for immediate download. Once credit card payment is received, you will be sent an email containing a link to a compressed or zip file. Once you receive this file, unzip it and you will find two compressed files; one containing the Program Materials, the other the program video file. Unzip these two files and you will have your complete program.