The primary purpose of this PowerPoint based program is to provide introductory information on the topic of Adverse Events. (See Additional Information)
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Explain general information on Adverse Events.
- List types of events.
- List reporting systems for Adverse Events.
- Explain why Adverse Events must be reported.
- Explain what is learned from reporting Adverse Events.
- Explain how Adverse Events affect the public.
Power Point Slide Deck
Assessment Answer Key
This program is available in a PowerPoint format and is meant to be a basic, introductory program covering the topic. The program materials include a Leader's Guide, PowerPoint Slide Deck, Assessment and Assessment Answer Key. The program materials may be edited and modified to meet the buyer's specific needs.
This product is available for immediate download. Once credit card payment is received, you will be sent an email containing a link to a compressed or zip file. Once you receive this file, unzip it and you will have your complete program.