Annual Product Review
The primary purpose of this PowerPoint based program is to provide introductory information on the topic of Annual Product Review. (See Additional Information)
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Define the term Annual Product Review
- Identify who participates in an APR
- Identify what must be included in an APR
- State when an APR must be conducted
- Describe why APRs are conducted
- List and discuss the benefits of an APR
- Discuss current FDA expectations for an APR program
PowerPoint Slide Deck
Assessment Answer Key
To see sample portions of this program–click on one of the items below:
This program is available in a PowerPoint format and is meant to be a basic, introductory program covering the topic. The program materials include a Leader's Guide, PowerPoint Slide Deck, Assessment and Assessment Answer Key. The program materials may be edited and modified to meet the buyer's specific needs.
This product is available for immediate download. Once credit card payment is received, you will be sent an email containing a link to a compressed or zip file. Once you receive this file, unzip it and you will have your complete program.