This BioSafety eLearning program is all about identifying the responsibilities associated with biosafety and how to establish risk. The program reviews biohazardous agents and how they may enter the body.
- Identify the responsibilities associated with biosafety.
- Explain the concepts of Risk Categorization and identify the four (4) risk group classifications.
- Explain the purpose of Risk Assessment and identify the factors to consider during Risk Assessment.
- Identify the biohazardous agents.
- Identify and explain the Biosafety levels.
- Explain the concept of exposure – to include Routes of Entry, the Epidemiological Triangle, and what to do if you are exposed to a biological material.
- Identify and explain the three (3) types of controls used.
- Explain the Spill Response process.
- Explain the Waste Disposal process.?
Key Program Agenda Topics:
- Risk Categorization
- Biohazardous Agents
- Risk Assessment
- Biosafety Levels
- About Exposure
- Engineering Controls
- Administrative Controls – Good Microbiological Techniques
- Administrative Controls – Disinfectants
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Spill Response
- Biohazardous Waste Disposal
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.