This Ergonomic eLearning program is all about ergonomics int he workplace–emphasis on laboratory hazards. The objective of the program is to help employees identify and reduce ergonomic issues in their specific work areas.
- Define “ergonomics” and explain its importance to your daily activities.
- Discuss specific ergonomic hazards in the workplace, including,
- Using Pipettes and Test Tubes
- Using a microscope, microtome or cryostat
- Working in Fume Hoods and Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs)
- Awkward and heavy lifting
- Review techniques that can be employed in an effort to prevent and reduce ergonomic stress.
The program includes a comprehensive assessment
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.