Hazard Communication-eLearning Format
This Hazard Communication eLearning program is all about the Right to Know requirements and related hazard communications.
- Describe Employee “Right to Know” requirements
- Describe how to determine if a hazard exists
- Discuss accepted methods of hazard warnings, such as labeling
- Define MSDA and explain how MSDS are used
- Describe the requirements for a Hazard Communication Written Program
- Discuss the requirements for providing employee information and training
Key Agenda Topics Include:
- Employee Right to Know
- Hazard Determination
- Hazard Labels
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- HAZCOM Written Program
- Employee Information and Training Requirements
- Health Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Methods of Detection
- Safety Controls and PPE
- Chemical Usage and Storage
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.