Hazardous Waste-eLearning Format
The Hazardous Waste eLearning program covers different types of hazardous waste and the safety requirements and precautions for dealing with them. The program also covers how to package, label and transport hazardous waste.
- Define the different types of waste, including the five waste systems
- List and describe the safety considerations and precautions when dealing with biohazardous and hazardous wastes
- Describe the process of waste segregation
- List and describe the techniques used to label biohazardous and hazardous waste
- List and describe the process of transporting biohazardous and hazardous waste?
Key Agenda Topics in this program include:
- Defining Hazardous Waste
- Safety Precautions and PPE
- Waste Segregation
- Waste Packaging
- Waste Labeling
- Waste Transport
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.