Injury and Illness Prevention-eLearning Format
This Injury and Illness Prevention eLearning program is all about committing to and managing an injury-free work environment. The program reviews how important it is to maintain the safety, health and well-being of employees, the public and the environment.
- Describe how to maintain and injury free work environment.
- Define the Right-to-Know Law.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of the following personnel in maintaining and injury free workplace:
- Managers and Supervisors
- Environmental, Health and Safety Professionals
- Recall specific environmental, health and safety resources:
- Required Safety Training
- Identification and Control of Workplace Injuries
- Incident Reporting
- Communication of best EHS practices throughout the facility and organization.
Key Program Agenda Topics:
- Maintaining an Injury Free Work Environment
- Defining the Right-to-Know Law
- Roles and Responsibilities?
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.