Slips, Trips and Falls–eLearning Format
Slips, Trips and Falls is the number one cause of injuries in the workplace. This eLearning program provides an overview on slips, trips and falls and how to prevent them.
- Describe how to identify Slip, Trip and Fall Hazards.
- Identify the top 10 Slip, Trip and Fall Hazards.
- Recognize the fundamental Slip, Trip and Fall Incidents:
- Describe how to prevent Slip, Trip and Fall Incidents:
- Hazard Analysis
- Identification and Control of Workplace Hazards
- Employee Training and Involvement
To see a demo of this eLearning program, click the forward arrow below.
All photographs used in the program have been paid for and copyright clearance has been obtained.
Estimated Seat Time: 30 minutes
Total Number of Frames: 30
Assessment: 20 Questions
Program comes complete with source files for editing (Articulate Software required). Program is available for LMS installation or uploading to company server.