Terms of Services
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Payment Methods
- Payment must be received before products are shipped. You may purchase using one of the payment methods listed below.
- If you are outside the United States and are having difficulty creating an account or placing an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card
- All major credit cards accepted. Credit card orders can be processed directly on this site. Or, if preferred, your Order Confirmation page can be faxed with your credit card information annotated manually. We will process your order immediately upon receipt. Credit card orders may also be phoned in. Credit card receipts will be provided.
- Purchase Orders
- If you wish to use a Purchase Order, email it to email@example.com. We will invoice against the Purchase Order within 48 hours. Once we receive payment, we will process your order immediately.
- Note: All Product Prices are in US currency.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: GMPTraining.com
- Copyright © 2017-2020 GMPTraining.com. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017-2019 GMPTraining.com. All rights reserved.
Use of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. GMPTraining.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if GMPTraining.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of GMPTraining.com and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, GMPTraining.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States. Additionally, GMPTraining.com ships merchandise to outside of the US locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to your site.
- GMPTraining.com's primary shipping method is via United States Postal Service (USPS) 2 Day Priority Shipping. Delivery times within the United States will normally be within 3 working days, although more time may be required.
- If you need overnight delivery, please call (215) 870-5665 and let us know immediately.
- GMPTraining.com uses FEDEX for international shipping. We have found this to be the only reliable, trackable carrier. As a result, all international shipping is priced at $75.00 (USD).
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. GMPTraining.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Programs and materials cannot be returned for refund. Faulty programs will be exchanged without question.
- All GMPTraining.com products are licensed to the end-user through the purchase price. The published unit price provides a license for the program to be used on a single stand-alone computer screen/TV and monitor.
- Customers who purchase a single user program and then upload it to a server for network or intranet use must purchase a network license. To use the program without the appropriate license is illegal.
- There are three license types:
- Basic or Single Screen License
- The unit price or license for a single program using a single screen.
- Network or Plant-wide (Company Intranet or Server)
- A plant-wide license for use on unlimited screens within a single site. Supplied with suitable network ready WMV files.
- Multiple Plant License
- Prices available on request.
- NOTE: All three licenses are once-only license fees and do not have to be renewed.
- In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of GMPTraining.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and GMPTraining.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and GMPTraining.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by GMPTraining.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.